- Your apartment is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit.
- This prepayment should be made by credit card or paypal.
- Your booking is not confirmed until Veis Resor AB receives the pre-payment and you have received the confirmation email from Veis Resor AB within 24 hours weekdays or 48 hours weekends and holidays.
- This confirmation email contains all your booking details.
- The remaining balance for the reservation must be paid at least 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.
- In some cases the remaining balance is paid directly to the owners of vacation rentals upon arrival.
- Some additional fees can occur for payments made by credit card (check with your credit card provider).
The tourist tax fee is not included in the rental price and it is paid upon arrival.
- All cancellations or changes must be made via email or mobile phone but still confirmed by email.
- The pre-paid booking deposit will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.
- In the event of cancellation of a fully paid booking (100% of stay), there is a cancellation charge corresponding to the number of days it was made prior to the day of arrival:
- More than 90 days before: 25% of the total amount.
- 30-89 days before: 50% of the total amount.
- Less than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount.
- In the event that the guest changes the dates or apartment, it will be considered a new booking and will be subject to the standard cancellation procedures.
- It is strongly recommended that clients purchase holiday cancellation insurance. Any cancellation, including force majeure, will be subject to the aforementioned cancellation policy.
- If, after receipt of the confirmation email, Veis Resor AB is unable to provide the client with the property that they booked or a property with similar or better characteristics, the client will be refunded subject to the following conditions:
- 100% of the pre-paid amount plus compensation equal in amount to the pre-payment originally requested.
Upon arrival guests will be asked to provide a damage deposit as well as in some cases a valid credit card number as guarantee for the apartment and its content for any damages caused. Please note that by accepting our Terms and Conditions you agree that any damages caused by you or your accompanying party will be deducted from your damage deposit, and that you will also be liable for any excess damages. This damage deposit can vary and should be discussed with the reservation agent during your booking procedure. This damage deposit should be paid in cash or by credit card. see
- Credit card: All deposits paid with a credit card will be refunded to that same card used for payment made, between 4 to 7 days following departure into the apartment, and after inspection for damages.
- All deposits paid upon arrival to the owner of vacation rentals will be refunded on the departure day after detailed inspection for damages.
Arrival and Departure
- Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
- Your contact person will have your contact number and email in the event that we need to contact you with regards to your arrival time. You can send this information via email to email@example.com, or call on (+46) 733369440.
- The apartments are mostly available as of 12:00h, however we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time.
Your departure from the apartment
- Leaving after check-out time without prior authorisation will be penalised.
- If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the following day.
- On the day of your departure you should leave the apartment clean and tidy with all waste correctly disposed of.
- We can book a taxi prior to your departure if you request one in advance.
- The apartment will have been cleaned prior to guests arrival.
- Before leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in perfect conditions, i.e. all waste should be correctly disposed of and the apartment tidied. If not, there will be an additional cleaning charge.
- A one time cleaning fee will be charged, this cleaning will take place once the client has left the apartment. This fee varies depending on the size of the apartment, the length of stay, number of people etc. It can range from 100€ for the smaller apartments up to 300€ for the larger apartments.
Number and identity of guests
- The client should inform Veis Resor AB of the number of guests in the booking.
- Only those persons indicated in the booking made by the client may enter the apartment, unless an alternative agreement has been reached with Veis Resor AB.
- The number of clients using the apartment should not exceed the number assigned to each apartment, except for in the case of infants under the age of two.
- Pets are not allowed unless permission has been specifically granted.
- Should the client fail to comply with any of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, Veis Resor AB reserves the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client in question cannot request any form of compensation.
Conduct in apartments
- The client is obliged to behave responsibly and correctly on behalf of their accompanying party as well as themselves. If this person, or any of the accompanying party behaves in an unsuitable and incorrect manner, owners of the vacation rentals reserves the right to ask the person and their accompanying party to leave the apartment. Furthermore, from that moment on they will have no right to future claims or any form of compensation. Finally, the client will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit.
- May we remind you that on booking an apartment with Veis Resor AB you automatically accept our Terms and Conditions, which we expect you to comply with.
- Neither Veis Resor AB nor the owner will be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to the apartment as consequence of use by the client. This includes damages, insurance, loss due to fire, theft, and misconduct.
- In the event that the client fails to comply with the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, the owners of the rentals reserve the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client in question cannot request any form of compensation.
All the apartment descriptions and information apply to the published apartments. Whilst Veis Resor AB will do everything in its power to make sure that the details are correct and as accurate as possible, Veis Resor AB will assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur. Veis Resor AB also reserves the right to change the published information on the website at any time including prices, descriptions, and photos. Veis Resor AB reserves the right to update any of these Terms and Conditions at any time if it is deemed necessary, and in the interest of the company. Users are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page. Accepting the use of this website immediately implies that they have accepted any changes that may be made by any third party, and that the third party commits to complying with these changes. These Terms and Conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the user.